Master the art of cross-border e-commerce in the EU
Optimize your international logistics setup
51% of all online shoppers dismiss buying products from abroad due to the shipping costs being too high.
Overcome cross-border and tax-related hurdles
Two third of online retailers report they would sell internationally (in 10 countries at least) if taxes were harmonized in the EU.
Understand and succeed in the post-Brexit era
Find out how can you continue selling successfully from the EU to the UK, and vice-versa.
Get ready for new VAT rules and One-Stop-Shop
Prepare your business for the e-commerce VAT package, which will, in principle, enter into force on July 1st 2021.
Guide to Cross-Border E-Commerce in the EU at a glance
About the whitepaper:
This e-book serves as a comprehensive guide for cross-border ecommerce in the EU and its aim is to help online retailers overcome the challenges and help them to scale internationally. Written by byrd, a tech-driven fulfillment service provider, and Taxdoo, an automated VAT processing service provider for e-commerce, this e-book will help you find answers to the following questions:
- How to optimize international shipping to reduce logistics costs and improve delivery times?
- What tax issues to consider for cross-border storage?
- Which are the preferred delivery options in Europe?
- What tax issues to consider when shipping to other EU countries?
- What to consider when selling to the UK, post-Brexit?
- What does the introduction of one-stop stores mean for your business?
Furthermore, this ebook offers a breadth of knowledge about setting up cross-border e-commerce and navigating through tax regulations. With hands-on tips, case studies, and practical examples, this e-book covers all bases to help you scale up your business internationally. To bring your ecommerce game up to snuff, we also prepared a cross-border ecommerce checklist at the end of the guide.